Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Washington, D.C.

  •   State: 
    District of Columbia
      County: 
    Washington, D.C.
      Zips: 
    20041
    20039
    20053
    20212
    20219
    20221
    20223
    20237
    20260
    20270
    20301
    20314
    20330
    20390
    20395
    20403
    20407
    20416
    20417
    20419
    20423
    20425
    20437
    20439
    20441
    20451
    20505
    20523
    20527
    20528
    20531
    20542
    20543
    20544
    20553
    20570
    20572
    20573
    20581
    20030
    20035
    20038
    20065
    20066
    20228
    20229
    20239
    20241
    20340
    20392
    20401
    20427
    20460
    20502
    20522
    20529
    20546
    20547
    20549
    20551
    20552
    20571
    20580
    20597
    20026
    20044
    20050
    20056
    20068
    20090
    20202
    20220
    20226
    20227
    20245
    20415
    20426
    20429
    20503
    20526
    20533
    20534
    20536
    20548
    20591
    20013
    20040
    20049
    20071
    20224
    20242
    20408
    20421
    20436
    20442
    20535
    20577
    20201
    20268
    20306
    20431
    20554
    20375
    20405
    20500
    20506
    20565
    20566
    20217
    20373
    20410
    20418
    20062
    20520
    20585
    20374
    20590
    20593
    20540
    20319
    20530
    20210
    20420
    20433
    20064
    20230
    20240
    20250
    20560
    20510
    20057
    20422
    20310
    20052
    20059
    20515
    20045
    20060
    20032
    20012
    20024
    20018
    20019
    20017
    20015
    20020
    20008
    20011
    20003
    20016
    20010
    20037
    20004
    20002
    20009
    20007
    20001
    20006
    20005
    20036
      Coordinates: 
    38°54′17″N 77°00′59″W
      Area total: 
    68350 sq. mi., 177030 sq. km, 43744640 acres
      Area land: 
    61140 sq. mi., 158340 sq. km, 39127040 acres
      Area water: 
    7220 sq. mi., 18690 sq. km, 4617600 acres
      Elevation: 
    409 ft (125 m)
      Established: 
    1790
      Capital seat: 

    Washington, D.C.
    Address: 1350 Pennsylvania Ave Nw
    John A. Wilson Building
    Washington, DC 20004-3003
    Governing Body: Council with 13 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Washington, D.C., District of Columbia, United States

  •   Population: 
    689,545; Population change: 14.60% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    11,294.76 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $55,791
      Households: 
    60,295
      Unemployment rate: 
    8.00% per 409,734 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    5.75%
      Income taxes: 
    8.70%
      GDP: 
    $123.93 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Washington, D.C.'s population of District of Columbia of 31,841 residents in 1930 has increased 5,71-fold to 181,851 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 52.63% female residents and 47.37% male residents live in as of 2020, 57.29% in Washington, D.C., District of Columbia are married and the remaining 42.71% are single population.

    As of 2020, 34.21% in Washington, D.C., District of Columbia are married and the remaining 65.79% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    350,364 residential units of which 89.18% share occupied residential units.

    32.1 minutes is the average time that residents in District of Columbia require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    38.01% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 10.87% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 33.22% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 3.76% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Washington, D.C., District of Columbia 36.50% are owner-occupied homes, another 54.37% are rented apartments, and the remaining 9.13% are vacant.

  • The 68.83% of the population in Washington Parish, Louisiana who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 92.460%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 6.530%) of those eligible to vote in Washington, D.C., District of Columbia.

Skyline of Washington, D.C.

In 51 U.S. states are published

336 Companies
199 Counties
250 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Atlanta Quality Singles, Ltd

1977 N Park Pl SE, Atlanta, GA 30339

Heritage Oak Park

19520 Heritage Oak Blvd, Port Charlotte, FL 33948

VICTORIA PARK COMMUNITY MANAGEMENT OFFICE

525 E Victoria Trails Blvd, DeLand, FL 32724

Freedmen's Organization

1834 Mayflower Ave # D, Monrovia, CA 91016

Emmaus Road

5755 SW Erickson Ave, Beaverton, OR 97005

Other Companies

Pleioi

5581 Roosevelt St, Whitehall, PA 18052

New Genesis Singles Ministry

911 Sadler Ct, Carlisle, PA 17013

Heiland Farms

440 Walnut Grove Rd, Columbia, KY 42728

National Association of Colored Women Clubs Inc

1601 R St NW, Washington, DC 20009

Pravasa Chiranjeevi Organization

2105 Hikido Dr, San Jose, CA 95131

Landscape of District of Columbia, Washington, D.C.