Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Duval County

  •   State: 
    Florida
      County: 
    Duval County
      Zips: 
    32201
    32229
    32239
    32247
    32235
    32238
    32236
    32255
    32240
    32203
    32245
    32227
    32241
    32228
    32099
    32212
    32234
    32214
    32233
    32234
    32222
    32250
    32220
    32219
    32277
    32266
    32221
    32226
    32233
    32258
    32208
    32244
    32206
    32209
    32223
    32217
    32211
    32224
    32205
    32254
    32204
    32225
    32218
    32246
    32257
    32202
    32210
    32250
    32216
    32207
    32256
      Coordinates: 
    30.335440286250925, -81.64800936805591
      Area total: 
    918.46 sq. mi., 2378.81 sq. km, 587816.32 acres
      Area land: 
    762.63 sq. mi., 1975.20 sq. km, 488082.56 acres
      Area water: 
    155.83 sq. mi., 403.61 sq. km, 99733.76 acres
      Established: 
    1822
      Capital seat: 

    Jacksonville
    Address: 330 E Bay St
    County Courthouse
    Jacksonville, FL 32202-2921
    Governing Body: City Council with 19 board size
    Governing Authority: Home Rule

  • Duval County, Florida, United States

  •   Population: 
    995,567; Population change: 15.19% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    1,305 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $49,527
      Households: 
    118,193
      Unemployment rate: 
    6.70% per 485,114 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    7.00%
      GDP: 
    $60.17 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Duval County's population of Florida of 53,421 residents in 1930 has increased 6,03-fold to 321,905 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.13% female residents and 49.87% male residents live in as of 2020, 53.82% in Duval County, Florida are married and the remaining 46.18% are single population.

    As of 2020, 53.82% in Duval County, Florida are married and the remaining 46.18% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    435,033 residential units of which 91.89% share occupied residential units.

    27.1 minutes is the average time that residents in Duval County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    80.76% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 12.92% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 1.76% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 2.03% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Duval County, Florida 57.41% are owner-occupied homes, another 32.47% are rented apartments, and the remaining 10.12% are vacant.

  • The 42.75% of the population in Duval County, Florida who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 50.530%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 48.630%) of those eligible to vote in Duval County, Florida.

Skyline of Duval County

In 51 U.S. states are published

336 Companies
199 Counties
250 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Atlanta Quality Singles, Ltd

1977 N Park Pl SE, Atlanta, GA 30339

Heritage Oak Park

19520 Heritage Oak Blvd, Port Charlotte, FL 33948

VICTORIA PARK COMMUNITY MANAGEMENT OFFICE

525 E Victoria Trails Blvd, DeLand, FL 32724

Freedmen's Organization

1834 Mayflower Ave # D, Monrovia, CA 91016

Emmaus Road

5755 SW Erickson Ave, Beaverton, OR 97005

Other Companies

Eagle Springs Homeowners' Association

102 Eagle Pkwy, Centerville, GA 31028

Mountaineer Partnership

219 S Battleground Ave, Kings Mountain, NC 28086

Cote de la Mer Residential Association

170 Celestial Way, Juno Beach, FL 33408

Fort Place Co-Op Inc

50 Fort Pl, Staten Island, NY 10301

Matchmaking Hawaii

1601 Kapiolani Blvd #920a, Honolulu, HI 96814

Landscape of Florida